Thursday 23 September 2010

Media So Far..

Our media lessons have been great so far, we have learnt interesting techniques about camera angles etc. we have already analysed a start to the film, 'children of men' and I will post the essay up later on. Last media lesson had to be the most fun, we practised using the camera for our preliminary task, I have kept the unedited version with all the hilarious mistakes, so will upload that later as well. Plan on making my very plain and boring blog look very flash after this weekend haha :) Looking forward to tomorrow's media lesson to start editing our piece of film.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your video uploaded on your blog. Your essay was great, so I'm looking forward to that being uploaded, too. Next step - YouTube!

    ReplyDelete